Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The ticket holder hereby agrees to comply with these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, and required by the Slovak Tennis Asociation (the “HOST”) of the Billie Jean King Cup by Gainbridge tie Slovakia vs. Italy (the “Event”).
Our contract with you
1) This ticket is a personal revocable licence, is not transferable and may not be resold. Any
tickets which are transferred, advertised or offered for sale or transfer outside of any
resale platform authorised by the HOST will be void. The HOST reserves the right to
revoke the licence granted by this ticket, with or without cause, by refunding the
purchase price. No pass-outs or re-admittance are allowed.
2) The Ticket Holder assumes all risks and dangers incidental to attendance at the Event,
whether occurring prior to, during, or after a session.
3) All ticket sales for the Event are final, without refund or exchange. The Ticket Holder is
responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
4) Tickets may not be issued for advertising, promotional (including contests and
sweepstakes) or other trade purposes.
Your behaviour at the Event
5) The Ticket Holder consents to careful search and inspection for and/or confiscation of
prohibited items. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: bottles, cans, alcoholic
beverages, signs, broadcast quality video/motion picture cameras and recorders, camera
lenses exceeding 300mm in focal length, umbrellas, fireworks and smoke bombs.
Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to enter the licensed
6) The Ticket Holder must not carry into the licensed premises any political, promotional or
advertising material or signage which can be seen by others at the Event.
7) The Ticket Holder must follow the reasonable instructions of the HOST, its staff or
agents, in relation to security and crowd control.
8) The Ticket Holder must comply with the “HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR
9) The Ticket Holder must comply with any policies of the HOST communicated in advance
of the Events and as amended from time to time in respect of the possession and use of
musical instruments at the Events.
10) Ticket Holders are not permitted to distribute literature or other materials or to sell or
distribute merchandise at the licensed premises.
11) No Ticket Holder or spectator may collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from
the grounds of the Event any match scores or related statistical data during match play
(from the commencement of a match until its conclusion) for any commercial or gambling
12) No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence from ITF Licensing (UK)
Ltd, t/a the International Tennis Federation (“ITFL”), may bring into the Event venue or
use within the Event venue any equipment which is capable of logging, recording,
transmitting or otherwise communicating (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or
audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Event or the Event
venue. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned to ITFL. For
the avoidance of doubt, mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within
the Event Venue provided that: (a) they are used for personal and private use only, and
not during match play; and (b) no material of moving images containing any match action
that are captured by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or
otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social
Publicity and Promotion
13) By entering the Event venue, the Ticket Holder consents to being photographed, filmed
and recorded in or around the Event venue. The Ticket Holder grants irrevocable
permission to the HOST and ITFL and each of their assignees, licensees, commercial
partners and media agencies to use in their sole discretion any such film, image or
recording, (including the Ticket Holder’s voice, image and likeness), for any purpose
including broadcasting and commercial purposes without compensation or further notice.
Ticket Holders acknowledge that any such use under this condition, and their agreement
to such use, shall last in perpetuity. All Ticket Holders accept and acknowledge that it is
in HOST and ITFL’s legitimate interests to use and publish the film, images or recordings
in this manner (including, without limitation, any personal data contained therein) as they
require the ability to: (i) publish, display, sell and distribute the Event by means of film,
television, radio, print media, internet, publicity material (or any other media now known
or in the future); and (ii) use film, images and recordings for safety and security,
promotional, training, editorial or marketing purposes by the HOST and/or ITFL, as
determined in each of their sole discretion (including commercial partners and accredited
More information on how the HOST processes your personal data can be found in
the HOST’s Privacy Notice, as amended from time to time.
More information on how ITFL processes your personal data can be found in the ITFL’s
PRIVACY NOTICE, as amended from time to time. [IF PRINTED, INCLUDE THIS LINK:
Persons or entities other than the HOST and ITFL may rely on this clause, even though
they are not a party to this agreement.
Our rights to make changes
14) The date, time and location of any Event session is subject to change without notice. In
the event of cancellation, any processing and handling fees are not refundable. The
Ticket Holder is reminded that the Event is a sporting event, and is subject to variation
without notice (e.g. adverse weather conditions, player injury, etc.).
15) The Event is played subject to the Event’s Regulations (as found on the ITF’s website,
www.billiejeankingcup.com) as well as any variations or trials that may be in place, and
the HOST and ITFL shall have no liability to the Ticket Holder where the Event is varied
pursuant to those Regulations. In particular, the Ticket Holder’s attention is drawn to the
“dead match policy” which is applied when a tie is won in less than five matches. Pursuant
to that policy and the Regulations in full, the Ticket Holder accepts that the actual number
of matches played in any session may not reflect the advertised number of matches.
16) Neither the HOST nor ITFL shall be liable for any refund, loss (including indirect or
consequential loss), damage or expense caused by cancellation, curtailment or change
of schedule of the Event because of government action, strike, civil commotion, national
disaster or other force majeure or cause beyond the reasonable control of the HOST or
Other important clauses
17) HOST reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event venue, or to immediately
remove any person from the venue for reasons of: public safety; unacceptable behaviour
likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury; or breach of these terms and conditions, the
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR SPECTATORS or the Event Regulations.
18) If any dispute arises regarding a ticket or attendance at the Event, the Ticket Holder may
want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider used by the HOST. Ticket
Holders can email the HOST at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about alternative
dispute resolution. If a Ticket Holder is not satisfied with the outcome of any alternative
dispute resolution process, the Ticket Holder and HOST shall settle their dispute by
arbitration in accordance with the rules of the [NA arbitration body].
Ticket Holders acknowledge that the HOST and ITFL may use any information provided
by Ticket Holders for the purpose of processing ticket sales, delivering the Event and for
the enforcement of their respective legal rights.